At Grupo Saporiti, we are aware of the relevant role we play in the production processes as a supplier of flavors and solutions for the Food and Beverage Industry. Hence, our company follows the food Quality and Innocuousness guidelines stated by ISO9001 standards and the Food Safety Certification FSSC22000.
OUR QUALITY AND INNOCUOUSNESS POLICY IS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING PREMISES:
- To comply with the regulations currently in force, the demands of our customers and our own requirements in order to guarantee the Quality and Innocuousness of our products.
- To exert ourselves to guarantee the Quality and Innocuousness of our products from their design and development until they are delivered to our clients.
- To work with a competent team that is properly trained and aware of their responsibility regarding the Quality and Innocuousness of our products.
- To set goals that can be measured by Performance Indicators which are frequently tested and modified when necessary in order to guarantee the continuous improvement of our production processes.
- To keep this Policy always available and constantly reviewed. To encourage and create enough, efficient and adequate communication with our costumers, employees, suppliers, legal representatives and any people interested in the Quality and Innocuousness of our products.
Since its foundation, in 1927, Grupo Saporiti has been strongly committed to the Quality and Innocuousness of its products and to work hard to provide its customers with better products day after day.